- Published author. I’ve written and published two books a hundred patterns and many articles in several magazines.
- Placed at the State Fair. One of my published articles is also the first place winner at the Alaska State Fair. Tiny Betsy and Kitty Collier are two of my best and my favorite patterns.
- The number of degrees and certificates and certifications I have earned. Two bachelor’s degrees, two associates degrees, three certificates and six certifications. I’d love to put all that education to work and use everything I know even the fashion design certificate.
Unique Skills Not on a “Normal” Resume
- Pothole Dodging
- File Assembly with my Eyes Closed
- Sewing in 1/2″ scale
- Pattern Drafting in 1″ Scale
- Wikipedia Editor
My Unique Titles
Copier Repair Know It All
DS3 Order Keeper (for all the database record merges I ask for!)