I discovered that a public search tool was broken due to recent regulation changes and database updates. It is a crucial tool for clients to use to find providers of services and our providers use to market or find other providers to help clients as well.
I was tasked with building the requirements document to fix the issue and improve the results generated as I understood what the providers, Quality Assurance, Provider Certification and the clients all needed and could explain it to the IT folks in language they understood. The result is an improved search tool that provides the data all stakeholders need to do their work.
- All Projects
- A Little Bit More About Sue
- I'm a Geek and I know it…
- What Do I Do Exactly?
- What’s My Industry?
- What do I love to do? What’s my niche?
- I want to help your company do the things you do better than you did yesterday!
- In 1 minute, describe who you are?
- What will…
- 10 Things Important to Me in a Job
- Reverse Job Description
- Where Hobbies & Career Meet