- SharePoint Site Development-Plan, design & implement process of moving from network drive file system to organized system of document control, workflow improvements and template management for Provider Certification & Compliance
- Habilitation Homes- Provider type was not recorded in current database system making compliance monitoring unmanageable. Worked with Research & Analysis Unit to develop necessary changes and connections in current database to make this subcontracted provider type available to staff for compliance monitoring. Currently working with Research & Analysis Unit to import data to shorten the data entry and database connection time. Responsible for Business Rules, UML diagramming, Technical Writing for Procedure
Work Flow Improvement
- Cut Management Information Systems input time by 50% – provided computer tip to manager to cut data input time
- Author of 2 published books, Pattern Drafting for Miniatures & Pattern Making for Dolls – Library of Congress
- Articles published in International Doll Magazine (6), Doll Castle News(1), Dolls Bears & Anywears (1), & Dolls In Miniature (1)
- Develop over 100 miniature & small doll patterns – found on www.suestinycostumes.com
- Design display cards for St Louis Miniatures Museum display September 2003.
- Design Library Cards for the Miniature Doll University.