I discovered that a public search tool was broken due to recent regulation changes and database updates. It is a crucial tool for clients to use to find providers of services and our providers use to market or find other providers to help clients as well.
I was tasked with building the requirements document to fix the issue and improve the results generated as I understood what the providers, Quality Assurance, Provider Certification and the clients all needed and could explain it to the IT folks in language they understood. The result is an improved search tool that provides the data all stakeholders need to do their work.
Unique Skills Not on a “Normal” Resume
- Pothole Dodging
- File Assembly with my Eyes Closed
- Sewing in 1/2″ scale
- Pattern Drafting in 1″ Scale
- Wikipedia Editor
My Unique Titles
Copier Repair Know It All
DS3 Order Keeper (for all the database record merges I ask for!)