What can I do for YOU? There are a great many things I can do for you. My skills range from technical writing to building process improvement solutions to website development.
I am a technical writer
with experience in writing procedures for using software. I excel at writing for any audience.
I write technical instructions from “This is the mouse” level to anything new that I’ve done only once or twice. I can target instructions to the level of the audience as well for presentations.
I am a business analyst
who specializes in facilitating communication between IT & managers. I excel at improving processes, writing detailed procedures and project management. I excel at developing data tracking systems and reports in SharePoint as well as aggregating data from databases and formatting it for presentations.
I am a web developer
who loves to setup, WordPress sites, hand code sites and generally loves code. I install, set up, maintain and secure efficient WordPress websites.
I am a wizard with software,
from basics to macros and things they weren’t originally programmed to do (mass e-mail merge PDF files through Outlook).
I am now ready for my next adventure!
Unusual Things About Me
- I’m a self proclaimed Geek. I love code and writing. I especially love to learn new languages.
- I have a good sense of humor and will quote favorite movies or play off of phrases by puns… some good and some bad.
- I love all things space and rockets and will rarely miss a SpaceX launch. I’m also an investor for Tesla.
- I often play video games with my family. Our favorites are Wynncraft, Minecraft, Grim Dawn and Titan Quest, although there are others.
- I design patterns for, sew for and dress miniature dolls, I wrote the books on how to do it!
Published author. I’ve written and published two books a hundred… Read More